I can't remember how I first found The Baby's Bundle but I'm so glad I did. This fabulous online boutique carries so many amazing goodies for "the pampered baby and loving mother," many of them made by mom-preneurs themselves. Here are five of my favorite things from The Baby's Bundle.
#1: The Cold Seat
Do you have kids and live in a hot climate? Then the "world’s first freezable seat cooler" is for you! Keep the folded Cold Seat stored in your freezer until you head out for the day. When you leave the car to run into a store, put the Cold Seat into your child's car seat so when you come back, the fabric and metal buckles will still be cool to the touch. Is that a great idea or what?
#2. Piggy Paint
With two girls, I know the day will soon arrive when they'll want me to paint their nails and when it does, this is what we'll be using. Made from a water based formula, Piggy Paint is non-toxic, low-odor and hypoallergenic. It’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone, and after seeing how it compares to regular polishes:
I may start using it myself!
#3. The Mini Moby Wrap
#4. Stress Free Kids Books
If you watched the show Shark Tank (one of my guilty pleasures), you may remember Lori Lite who pitched her idea for a line of books and CDs to help children manage anxiety, stress, and anger while also promoting self-esteem and peaceful sleep. I thought she had a great idea when I saw her episode, so I was really excited to find out that The Baby's Bundle carries five of her titles.
#5. The Tiffany Initial Hairclip
Kandi from The Baby's Bundle generously sent a Tiffany Clip in silver for Gabrielle, and as soon I saw it, I instantly fell in love. The packaging is adorable - our G clip arrived in a blue box sitting on a little minky bed.
The barrette itself is the perfect size with just the right amount of bling. (Please excuse this picture of Gaby - she wasn't in a very cooperative mood when I tried to take her photo. Such is life with toddlers!)
Trust me when I tell you that this combination of velvet and rhinestones is perfect for any little princess! Even Giada De Laurentiis's daughter Jade rocks one!
Oh, and I forgot the best part. They're just $6! I love the Tiffany Initial clips so much that I'm giving them as gifts to every little girl whose birthday party we go to now. (Bet that'll get the invitations to start flying in, huh?)
So there you have my five favorite things from The Baby's Bundle. This list could have been lots longer but I thought my forty favorite things from The Baby's Bundle sounded a bit excessive! Be sure to visit the site for more fun finds as well as some great bargains too. The Cold Seat, Bebe au Lait Nursing Covers and more are on sale now!
And I've got a treat for one lucky AFOMFT reader! Kandi has graciously offered to give away one Tiffany Initial Hairclip. To enter, visit The Baby's Bundle and post a comment here telling me what item (other than the five I posted here) you like most in the store (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends June 17th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on June 18th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- "Like" The Baby's Bundle on Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/thebabysbundle
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow The Baby's Bundle & AFOMFT on Twitter (@thebabysbundle & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win a fabulous Tiffany Initial Hairclip for your little princess from @thebabysbundle @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT or this giveaway (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and post a link to the post.
And that's not all! Readers of AFOMFT can get 15% off all purchases at The Baby's Bundle by entering code FAVS at checkout. Happy shopping!
Please note that The Baby's Bundle sent me one Tiffany Hairclip for the purpose of this review. The opinions I've shared of their products are my own.
Images: AFOMFT & The Baby's Bundle