Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Freebie Festival, Day 5!

I love love love the freebie I'm featuring today from our HOLIDAY FREEBIE FESTIVAL link up! Alpha Mom has created a has created an elegant, modern set of gift tags:


Holiday cards:


And my personal favorite, bottle wraps:


They're perfect for gifts for neighbors, teachers, friends or co-workers!  Visit Alpha Mom to download the files and if you have a free holiday printable you'd like to share, enter it into the link up below!

*If you are reading this in via our e-mail newsletter or RSS feed, the link up won't show up. You have to visit the post on our website to view it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!