Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Holiday Freebie Festival Begins! {FREEBIES}

I am totally amazed by all of the fabulous free printables that are out there for the holidays this year!  I try to share a lot of them on our Facebook page but if you're anything like I am, you probably forget to bookmark them or you print them out and then forget where they were from when you want to share them with someone else.  So I thought it would be great to have a one-stop spot where you can find them all, and where anyone who has created one can share it.  And everyday throughout December, I'll post one from this link up here on AFOMFT.  Hopefully, someone will come up with something New Year's themed so I'm not still sharing Christmas freebies on December 30th (hint, hint!). 

So let's kick off this little HOLIDAY FREEBIE FESTIVAL with a very sweet print I saw this morning from Rebecca at  Fresh Chick Design Studio.  Isn't it adorable?


I love the cheerful colors and the fun patterns.

 

I've been meaning to try my hand at those glitter trees (check out this great tutorial from eighteen25) and now I have the perfect reason to get my glitz on!

Visit Fresh Chick Design Studio to download this print in 8.5 x 11 or 11 x 14, and if you have a free holiday printable you'd like to share, enter it into the link up below. 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, thanks for sharing...enjoy your Holidays!!

    Smiels,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! This makes me itchy to design some FREEBIES :D

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blown away by this amazing collection! Thank you so much for posting them and thank you to everyone who is giving them out for free!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!