Wednesday, November 25, 2009

CRAFTASTIC: Thanksgiving Toppers

I know you're probably spending today cooking or traveling or otherwise preparing for Thanksgiving tomorrow but just in case you have a few spare minutes on your hands, I have to share this fun and easy project.  Crafting Queen Cindy of Skip to my Lou has created some free turkey day toppers which will defintiely brighten up any table.  And they're super simple to make!

Just download the template and print.



Then punch them out (and if you don't have a punch, you can cut the circle shapes out instead).



Finally, glue them on to wood picks and presto!



Instant Thanksgiving decorations! 

Huge thanks to Cindy not only for this great craft but for all of the fun projects she posts.  Get the topper template and more details at Skip to my Lou.


Images: Skip to my Lou
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!