Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PARTY PEEKS WEDNESDAY: Getting Fishy With It


I am currently up to my elbows in projects for Gabrielle and Alaina's birthday party next weekend so I have the utmost respect for people who fill their parties filled with handmade details.  Here's one that blew me away.

Photographer Michelle Dupuis threw a goldfish-themed first birthday bash for her son and every little bit is perfection!  She made the darling invitations:


Cooked up some fabulous fish food, like sandcastle sandwiches:


Bech bucket veggies:


And Go Fish jigglers:


Michelle even made the sidewalk chalk favors.


My favorite part?  The adorable goldfish cake topper she made, inspired by these.


See more pictures over on CAKE.

Images: Michelle Dupuis
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!