Thursday, April 1, 2010

The End of AFOMFT

You may have noticed that there haven't been any new posts on AFOMFT for the past week.  After much soul searching, I've decided to stop blogging.  It's a huge time commitment and I don't like to do anything halfway.  I hope you understand and thanks for reading.








Just kidding!  In reality, my job has been insanely busy for the past few weeks and I got behind on my posts here.  But I'll be back tomorrow with one last great MOM MADNESS MONTH giveaway as well as the winners of the last few, and starting Monday, we have a great new month-long theme - PARTYPALOOZA!  We'll be featuring the best ideas, decorations and products for birthday bashes, baby showers and more.  Plus, we'll be hosting another giveaway every day.  Hope you had a great April Fool's Day!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I was so sad...SOOOO glad that's not the case ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you totally had me! Great prank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You. Are. NOT. FUNNY!!!!! I was so sad until I finished reading :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh! I was like OH NO!!!!
    Jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking "bummer, I just found this site last week" :( and "I guess I have to take down that banner". Glad I don't have to and I am looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I was like oh no...I hope everything is ok, that's just weird she is leaving! :(
    Great joke!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you got us pretty good;}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got so sad! Thank goodness you were joking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!