Thursday, April 12, 2012

ANYTHING GOES THURSDAY: My Real Job Revealed


I've gotten a few e-mails asking what the "real" job I often reference is so for ANYTHING GOES THURSDAY, here's a little peek at what I'm up to when I'm not blogging here.

I co-own a production company called MAD FUSION which specializes in producing content for television and the Internet.


I've currently got six amazing projects in various stages of development which I can't wait to share with you guys, and recently wrapped a series of webisodes for NickMom called "Mom Shopping Network" which spoofs products created for mothers.  Here's a peek at a few of my favorite spots:



Mom Shopping Network - Bathroom Breakaroo
Get More: Mom Shopping Network - Bathroom Breakaroo



Mom Shopping Network - Pretend You're Perfect Kits
Get More: Mom Shopping Network - Pretend You're Perfect Kits



Mom Shopping Network - The Motivator
Get More: Mom Shopping Network - The Motivator



Mom Shopping Network - Kid-Proof Couture
Get More: Mom Shopping Network - Kid-Proof Couture

So when I go MIA from AFOMFT for a bit, it's probably because I'm off somewhere producing something new for Mad Fusion.  I'm trying to find the balance between doing both but I'm learning that running your own business sometimes means putting everything else on the back burner.  I promise not to let it happen too often, though!

If you'd like to keep up with what we have coming down the pipeline at Mad Fusion, you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter, and for more of the Mom Shopping Network, visit NickMom!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!