Thursday, April 5, 2012

ANYTHING GOES THURSDAY: Chick It Out!


I am BEYOND obsessed with the color yellow this spring, as evidenced by newest purchases - this yellow bag:




And these fun jeans


So it should come as no surprise that I'm also crushing on all the cute Easter chick ideas out there!  I love this simple way to dress up M&Ms from Creative Food:


These cake pops from Sweet Indulgence are too adorable for words.


Brown Paper Packages has the how-to for chick-alicious Oreos.


Chick cookies are simple to make, thanks to Diamonds for Dessert.
And you can stash some sweet treats inside these easy peasy egg-carton chicks from Paper, Plate and Plane.


Doesn't all that sunny yellow and chicky cuteness put a huge smile on your face?  Mine too!  If you're looking for more ideas that these, visit my Easter Goodies Pinterest Board!  And tell me, what are you obsessed with this spring?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Looks like I need some yellow! Happy Easter, xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!