Friday, April 22, 2011

My Five Favorite Pins This Week

It's that time again!  Here are my five favorite Pinterest pins this week.  (Wondering what Pinterest is? Find out here!)

#1: A super sweet way to display your favorite photos.  {Pin via Brooke Kemp via Krista Lund from One Happy Mama}


#2: Loving the chalk board painted walls in this play room. {My pin from flickr}


#3:  How brilliant are these built-in pull-out step stools?  {Pin via Jenny Brown via Anna Kidd from Pink Wallpaper Design}


#4:  Here's the how to for making Rainbow Shaving Cream Bath Paint.  {My pin from Meet the Dubiens}


#5:  A little comic relief, 80's style. {Pin via Jona Giammalva via Jaelynn}
So there you have my Five Favorite Pins this week.  If you'd like to check out my boards on Pinterest, you can find them HERE.  If you're already on Pinterest, I'd love to follow you so post a comment here with a link to your boards so I can check them out.  And if you're not already a member and need an invite, post your e-mail address and I'll send you one.

Happy Pinning!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. All awesome pins, but the Rick Astley has me in stitches!!!

    Jenn/Rook No. 17

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love an invite to pinterest! Kehudson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like an invite please! bmbunner at hotmail dot com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!