Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easy & Inexpensive DIY Easter Bags Tutorial

See these personalized Easter bags?


They cost less than $5 each and took about 15 minutes to make.  Want to know more?  Then head on over to one of my favorite blogs, 30 Handmade Days, where I'm guest posting, for the full how to.  You can tweak this project to make so many different things - shirts, onesies, tote bags, hats.... you name it, you can personalize it easily and inexpensively.  How fun is that?

And while you're there, be sure to check out all of the fun projects that Mique shares. Some of my recent faves?  The Hoppy Easter Cupcake Printables:


Rainbow Rice Krispie Treats:


And this fun "I'm Sew Lucky" Printable idea that makes me want to throw a crafting party just so I can give these out as favors:


And there's so much more where those came from!  So head on over and check out my DIY Easter Bag tutorial and all of the other projects at 30 Handmade Days.


Thirty Hand Made Days
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute ideas! I hope you'll stop by the Pretty Packages Party and share them.

    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2011/04/pretty-packages-party-8.html

    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!