Saturday, November 6, 2010

Clothes You Don't Need Mr. Claus For! {DISCOUNT}

The fact that I love the clothes from eShakti is no secret but what you may not know is they have a gorgeous new collection of fall and winter pieces out.  Seriously, it's to die for.  I may have to throw a holiday cocktail party just so I have an excuse to buy this sassy little number.


This cropped jacket is perfect to throw on with cords and boots.



And I know I would live in this blouse with skinny jeans.


In case you're not familiar with eShakti, here's what I love most about them - you can customize their clothes to your exact specifications.  Want a different neckline or a shorter hem?  No problem!  Plus all of their designs come in sizes 0-26W and can be tailored to your exact measurements if you provide them.  Stylish and well-fitting clothes at a reasonable price?  What could be better than that?  Try a no hassle, money-back guarantee and shipping that arrives within 7 days.  I told you I love this place!


You can treat yourself to an early holiday gift from eShakti because they're offering AFOMFT readers a 15% discount!  Just enter code DaCZD1 at checkout.  I'll be using it to buy this dress for Christmas Eve.  It's everything I had on my must-have list.  




Who needs Santa when you've got eShakti?

Images: eShakti
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!