Are they amazing or what?
Like so many of my favorite shops and sites, Pop & Lolli was started by a mom who was frustrated when she couldn't find exactly what she was looking for. In this case, the mom was Mia, a South African ex-pat who put her masters in Architecture to use working as an Imagineer for Walt Disney. Um, can you say cool job??? But with a munchkin on the way, Mia was disappointed by the nursery decor choices she found and decided to leave her job to design her own products to fill up the blank walls she found staring at her. The result? Playful, funky and flexible wall decals that create an interactive and immersive environment for kiddos of all ages. Mia likes to call it PICTURE POETRY - design as an opportunity for expression and exploration – and I couldn't have said it better myself.
What I love about Pop & Lolli is how many designs there are to choose from! These ABC and 123 trees would be perfect for a playroom.
And I adore the whimsical animal sets. There's the African Circus.
The Jiving Jungle Pals.
The Fantasy Forrest Critters.
And my personal favorites - the Fashion Farm Gang.
The argyle sheep slay me!
Pop & Lolli decals are made from fabric, and they're 100% safe for kids, completely non-toxic and made in the U.S.A. They're also completely re-usable. That's right, your little ones can pull 'em off the wall and stick them back up as many times as they want, so the sky is truly the limit in terms of what they can create! Don't believe me? Then check out the Cutesy Characters.
Adorable. But get this - munchkins can re-dress each one whenever and however they want.
They can even add thought bubbles!
And not to worry - there are Cutesy Characters for little dudes too.
You're probably already adding Pop & Lolli decals to your cart but just in case you need some more convincing, you have to see the accessory kits. Your kids can throw their characters or animals a birthday party!
Or take them on a road trip.
They can even decorate for Christmas!
I mean, really, could you just die?
Unlike the regular vinyl decals, Pop & Lolli fabric decals have a semi-gloss UV protective coating which gives them a lifespan of 7-10 years indoors and 5-7 years outdoors so they can really grow with your kids. These decals have made such an impression, Pop & Lolli was nominated for a Cribsie Award the Nursery category! Super impressive for a new company.
And while you're buying, you can also do some good. Mia has started (it's) chic 2 change, a charity to help benefit children in her home country, so for every set of decals purchased, Pop & Lolli donates educational materials and resources to positively influence a South African child in need. You can't argue with that.
I've purchased my share of vinyl wall decals for the girls' nursery and while they were less expensive than Pop & Lolli's, they can't be re-used and aren't interactive, so if we move or the girls pull them off the wall, we're out of luck. For their big girl room, I know where I'll be shopping!
And I've got a nice treat for a lucky AFOMFT reader - Mia has offered to give away one set of the Pop & Lolli Tweetie Birdie decals!
The set includes 16 spunky character stickers and is valued at $67! Just look at these sassy birds in action.
To enter, please visit Pop & Lolli and post a comment here telling me which of their wall decal sets is your favorite (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway or five if you made a donation) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. only and ends March 23rd at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on March 24th. If the winner does not contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- "Like" Pop & Lolli on Facebook and leave a comment that A Few of My Favorite Things sent you.
- Vote for Pop & Lolli in the Cribsie Awards HERE
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win a set of adorable re-usable fabric wall decals from Pop & Lolli @AFOMFT http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here - - to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did. You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
- Donate $10 to the Red Cross to help the relief efforts in Japan by texting REDCROSS to 90999 (the donation will be billed to your cell phone bill). (This is worth 5 entries so please post five separate comments saying that you made a donation)
Images: Pop & Lolli