Friday, August 6, 2010

Martha, Martha, Martha!

I had such a blast at the Martha Stewart Bloggers' Night Out last night!  The weather kept us off the roof deck but the views from the event space were still spectacular.



Walking through the MSLO offices, we got to peek into the test kitchens and rooms where all of the magic happens before arriving into a wonderland of all things Martha.  There was an amazing display of wedding loveliness that made me want to get married all over again.  Is having a vow renewal for a sixth anniversary too much?


And of course there were sweet treats to die for.



How fun is this Oreo cake?


The Crafts Department had so many fun toys for us to play with.


And I was so excited to meet Hannah Carpenter Milman (the goddess of crafts) who taught me how to use some of the new Martha Stewart punches.


She also showed off the Halloween line of beverage labels, which are perfect for any spooky soiree.


I met so many fantastic bloggers while I was there and really enjoyed chatting with some of the Martha peeps, like Alexis Stewart (so tall!) and Darcy Miller (so sweet!).  I even caught a glimpse of Martha herself.

We were all sent home with bags filled with goodies from Martha Stewart and Kraft.    


Those Martha paper punches are going to come in very handy as I start working on Gabrielle & Alaina's party!

I realized as I put this post together that I ended up taking more pictures of stuff then people (and excuse the iPhone photo quality!).  I know I posed for a bunch of pictures with my fellow bloggers so if you have any, please send them my way.  And a big thanks to MSLO for including me in this fun event!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

7 comments:

  1. SO fun! I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hearing so much buzz about this...so jealous! ;D but happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Was totally thinking of you this morning and wondering how the event went. So glad you had a great time and I am sure you were in crafting/sweetness/fabulous overload.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad we got a chance to chat! Have fun with the twins party ;)!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a blast!!! ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blogged the party last night and used this exact same title. Ha!

    And that oreo cake? Yeah, I nearly knocked it over. I'm smooth...

    It was great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!