Thursday, February 18, 2010

TO DIE FOR THURSDAY: The Rainbow Connection

While I love the idea of painting an area of Gabrielle and Alaina's room with chalkboard paint, something about adding a black wall to their colorful space makes me sad. And then I saw this!


If you ask me, Color Chalkboard Paint from HudsonPaint is one of the coolest things to hit kid's decor in quite a while.  There are 24 amazing colors choices, from yellow and green....


To pink and orange....


And every color in between.  And you can use HudsonPaint on so many different surfaces - wallboard, wood, plaster, masonite, MDF, primed metal, and wood - that the sky's the limit for what you can create with it.  From the fridge and closet doors to drinking glasses and high chair trays, anywhere can become a place for your little ones to make art!


Want more info?  Visit HudsonPaint for all of the details.


Images: HudsonPaint
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really neat! My son's room has textured walls, so that wouldn't work too well... but maybe we can figure out some other surface to paint with it. Perhaps the closet doors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny that you posted this! I was just looking into chalkboard paint this past weekend at Lowe's for B's new bedroom, but hesitated and now I'm glad I did after seeing these. Placing my order at Hudson Paints today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot thank you enough for this post. When we finally get around to our playroom I plan to do one of the walls in chalkboard paint and I love that there are colors to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!