Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TEN THINGS TUESDAY: Monogrammed for Mother's Day


Can you believe it's May already?  That means one thing in my book - Mother's Day is just around the corner!  Lately, I'm drooling over all things monogrammed, so here's my list of ten great personalized presents any mom is sure to love!

Double Duty Bag I'm Loving:  If there are two types of bags I adore, they're clutches and cross-bodies and this sassy number from Tiny Tulip can be either.  Pair the versatility with the bright, bold color options, and I'll take one of each!



Cute Cuff I'm Loving The Enamel Initial cuffs from C. Wonder are simple and elegant, and I love the idea of wearing a set of them with each of your family member's initials.  



Initial Ring I'm Loving:  This sterling silver monogram ring from Kraftshop has a beautiful vintage feel to it.



Wrap I'm Loving:  I don't know about you, but I live in pashminas.  They're the perfect accessory in my book, and this monogrammed version from Marley Lilly gives a fun twist to an old favorite.



Tote-ally Awesome Bag I'm Loving, Part 1:  Longchamp's bags are an investment but they'll go with everything and last forever.  And the new personalized Le Cabas style has me head over heels - you pick the shape, size, leather color, lining and monogram to make a bag that's as one-of-a-kind as you are!


Tote-ally Awesome Bag I'm Loving, Part 2:  Want something a little easier on the wallet than the Longchamp?  The Buckle Tote from Tiny Tulip should fit the bill.





Adorable Accessory I'm Loving:  This monogrammed pillow from Studio Design Lab is a pretty way to help personalize her space.



Necklace I'm Loving:  The Acrylic Block Monogram Necklaces from Moon and Lola are super mod and come in tons of fab colors.  I think I want one in kelly green.

Gadget Gear I'm Loving:  There are tons of great iPhone and iPad covers available out there but I love the modern feel of the ones from Pencil Shavings Studio.



Sweet Bracelet I'm Loving:  The dainty Initial Heart Charm bracelet from Hot Mix Cold is perfect to wear every day.



Bag to Go in a Bag I'm Loving:  I'm of the belief you can never have too many fun little pouches and these personalized pretties from JuJu Baju are just perfect.  


So there you have some of my favorite monogrammed gift ideas for Mother's Day.  See something you like?  Just leave your browser open with this post up and hope your hubby happens to notice....  And to check out more of my must-haves, visit my Mama's Wish List Pinterest Board.

I'd love to hear about the things you're loving right now!  Share the app, movie, book, craft idea, TV show, whatever that's got you giddy in the comments and your picks might be included in next week's TEN ON TUESDAY feature.  And for more of my favorite things, check out my Pinterest boards!

Please note that this list is made up of things I actually use, read, watch, try, etc. and truly enjoy.  These opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way to share them here.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!