Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TEN THINGS TUESDAY: Valentine's Edition


Just one week until Valentine's Day so you know that that means - today I'm sharing a round up of love-ly ideas I'm loving for February 14th!

Valentines Breakfast I'm Loving:  Start their day off with a little love fest by making these heart pancakes from Living Locurto!



Valentines Lunch I'm Loving:  Bento Mama hows you how to send an edible love note in their lunch box!  



Valentines Snack I'm Loving:  Parents knows that not all sweet treats have to be candy - adorable heart fruit kabobs are just as sweet.



Valentines Dinner Idea I'm Loving:  If the way to someone's heart is through their stomach, then these heart-shaped potato skins from Make the Best of Everything should do the trick!



Bling-tastic Valentine I'm Loving, Part 1:  Mom on Timeout has a great how-to for valentines who want to put a ring on it.



Bling-tastic Valentine I'm Loving, Part 1:  I love this simple idea from Modern Moments Design - just add a tag to a candy necklace and you've got a super sweet accessory! 




Boy-Friendly Valentine I'm Loving, Part 1:  These Rollo Rockets from Skip To My Lou come with free printables - talk about out of this world!



Boy-Friendly Valentine I'm Loving, Part 2:  If your little guy doesn't love this homemade heart-shaped slime from It's Gravy Baby, he won't love anything Valentines!



Valentines for Grown Ups I'm Loving, Part 1:  Send a little love to your girlfriends with these free heartthrob printables from Design Editor




Valentines for Grown Ups I'm Loving, Part 2:  Nothing says "Thank you for being a friend" like these printable Golden Girls Valentines from Adventures of Accordion Guy in the 21st Century!



Teacher's Valentine Gift Idea I'm Loving:  Simple DIY chalkboard mugs from Hi Sugarplum will surely show your child's teacher some love.


So there you have some of my fave Valentines finds.  To see more cupid-worthy ideas, visit my VDay Pinterest Board or check out my daily round ups over at Nickelodeon Parents Connect where you can also enter to win some fab prizes.

And I'd love to hear about the things you're loving right now!  Share the app, movie, book, craft idea, TV show, whatever that's got you giddy in the comments and your picks might be included in next week's TEN ON TUESDAY feature.  And for more of my favorite things, check out my Pinterest boards!

Please note that this list is made up of things I actually use, read, watch, try, etc. and truly enjoy.  These opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way to share them here.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!