If you read AFOMFT regularly, you know I'm a fan of the tees from lilsteinstyles featuring sam-n-i, and the latest addition to their shop is as adorable as always!
The custom typeset tees feature your kiddo's initial in a sharp lower case font. So cute for a little dude:
And equally darling on little divas, with ribbon ties on the sleeves!
I love the idea of putting your kids in the typeset tees for family photos - it's a fun way to have them match while still expressing their individuality.
They come in sizes ranging from 0-3 months to 10-12 years, and at just $13.99 each, they're an inexpensive option for gifts too!
And two of you are going to be scoring typeset tees of your own! That's right, lilsteinstyles featuring sam-n-i has generously offered to give away one Typeset Tee to TWO different AFOMFT readers! To enter, visit lilsteinstyles and post a comment here telling me what your favorite item in the store is besides the Typeset Tees (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
- Publicly follow the lilsteinstyles blog Then There Was Five
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- "Like" lilsteinstyles on Facebook and leave a comment that A Few of My Favorite Things sent you.
- Follow lilsteinstyles & AFOMFT on Twitter (@lilsteinstyles & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win an adorable Typset Initial Tee for your kiddo from @lilsteinstyles at @AFOMFT- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.