Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

I know, I know, you're probably shocked to see a new post here, and I can't say that I blame you considering my last one was sometime in October.  (Bad, blogger!)  I have lots of excuses - we finished renovating our new house, moved in, hosted family for the holidays, I'm busy with my new business, etc. - but now that we're settled into some sort of a routine, I'm going to try to be better about keeping up with things here.  In fact, that's my first resolution for 2012 - blog more regularly.  Considering it's January 4th, I'm obviously getting off to a slow start, but better late than never, right?

My other resolutions?  To be more organized (I know my husband is laughing reading that one) and to train for and run my first 5k (I started doing this last year but never finished - bad, runner!).  I have lots of other things I hope to accomplish this year but I figure starting small and taking baby steps might mean I actually complete a few of them.

So what are your goals and resolutions for 2012?  Maybe there's something I and/or readers of AFOMFT can help you with.  Want to redecorate a room in your house but need ideas?  Thinking of running a 5k too, but need some peer pressure to keep you on track?  Hoping to start cooking healthier meals but looking for some recipes to make menu-planning easier?  Post a comment here or send me an e-mail at afomft@gmail.com and I'll do my best to help you achieve whatever you're aiming for this year.

Looking forward to all good things in 2012!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you back, your blog is definitely one of my favorites! I've got lots of goals for this year too...opening an Etsy shop, taking more pictures & videos, reading more. But my focus is on getting healthier this year, I've started a little series on it called the Fit Club. I'm hoping it will help to keep me and all the other people with the same goal motivated and on track! Here's hoping it works! :-) http://itsacraftylife.blogspot.com/2012/01/welcome-to-fit-club.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back!
    Saw a few of your pins this morning too! Yayness!

    Welcome back :)

    May 2012 bring more joy and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!